Made for going long...
The New VJ MAXx VJ MAXx is a well cushioned, light-weight trail shoe especially designed for the longer distances.
The upper is made of breathable sandwich mesh and reinforced with strong Kevlar fibers.
To ensure exceptional grip the Superior Contact outsole is made of VJ’s famous butyl rubber.
Cushioning units in the front and heel for maximum comfort.
Full length Rock Plate in the sole protects you from sharp rocks and sticks.
- Built on a larger than medium last with just a little more space in the toe box.
- Cushioning units in front and heel.
- Fiberglass stability control.
- New FitLock
- Outsole 100% Butyl-rubber. #THEBESTGRIPONTHEPLANET
- Full length RockPlate in midsole
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap
- 4 mm cleats in outsole
- Drop 6 mm
- Weight (US 8.5): 8.8 oz (250 g)