Made for extreme trails
The New VJ XTRM is made for rocky and technical mountain trails.
Cushioning units in the front and heel for maximum comfort.
Full length Rock Plate in the sole protects you from sharp rocks and sticks.
Medium last guarantees a comfortable, secure ride. Not too narrow, not too wide in the toe box.
The new upper is a custom blend of Kevlar and Polyester which provides extraordinary protection and durability.
- Built on a medium last with just the right amount of space in the toe box.
- Cushioning units in front and heel.
- Fiberglass stability control.
- New FitLock
- 48% Kevlar and polyester blend upper
- Outsole 100% Butyl-rubber. #THEBESTGRIPONTHEPLANET
- Aggressive 6 mm cleats in outsole
- Full length RockPlate in midsole
- Strengthened rubber toe-cap
- Weight (US 8.5): 8.8 oz (250 g)
- Drop 4 mm
The XTRM’s seem to fit pretty true to sizing for most people. They are not super wide in the toe box, but they are not narrow either. Most people are OK with going with their standard size shoe, or the the size that most shoes fit comfortably.
If you are normally between 1/2 sizes, we recommend you go up one 1/2 size.
The XTRM’s will feel a little stiff and/or tight at first. Keep that in mind as you are trying them on inside at home.
We do have a return policy if you need to use it. Just keep the shoes clean by not wearing them outside.